MICRONEEDLING Collagen Induction
Microneedling is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that’s used to treat skin concerns via collagen production. Also known as collagen induction therapy, this treatment may help those looking to reduce the appearance of acne scars and stretch marks.
- Fine lines and wrinkles are softened
- Skin is tightened and thickened
- Elastin and collagen is restored
- Acne scarring is reduced
- Stretch marks are improved
Who is the
Microneedling is a perfect procedure for lax skin with the lack of firmness, fine lines and wrinkles (including upper lip lines). It significantly improves the texture of the skin with acne scars.
Needling can be performed on all skin types, including ethnic skin.
What do I need to know about
- Consultations are available at all UK Venus locations.
- 1 or more treatments may be necessary to achieve desired result.
- Discontinue active ingredient products like Retin A and/or Retinol for 1 week.
- Little to no downtime required.
- May experience some redness.
- Do not apply any products (including sunscreen) for 3 hours post treatment.
- No direct sun exposure for 1 week post treatment.